• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL version 9.3 now on the Apple App Store. Click here to review what's new and download the latest version. New users enjoy the first 90 DAYS FREE.

Unable to enter data in IN and OUT field

Visser

Hi Eric;
I am a new user. I am unable to enter data in IN and OUT fields. I have setup my logbook pro to auto calculate flight time from OUT to IN.
When I initially open the window all the fields are blank. It allows me to enter the date manually but when I go to the next field (time) it shows me this:

(10/ / )

The "ENTER" window will be in gray and does not allow me to enter the data. I have tried all different formats. I am a user in France; Europe.

Thanks for your help

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Hello,

I replied to your ticket for you to try clicking the down arrow on the right side of the date field which will allow you to choose a date from the calendar. You can use the up/down arrows on the right side of the time field to enter a time.

Visser

unable to enter data in IN and OUT field

Thank you for your reply. I have tried to enter the date by selecting the down arrow key and selecting the date from the calendar. It does not work.
I have removed the software from my computer and reinstalled the latest version but same result.
Thanks for your help