• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL version 9.3 now on the Apple App Store. Click here to review what's new and download the latest version. New users enjoy the first 90 DAYS FREE.

Unable to Sync

Use2bATA

Hi,

My name is Dave. I have recently purchased Logbook Pro Professional Edition, Route Browser V2, and Logbook Pro Pocket PC Companion.

I spent several days entering all of my data into your program, and I had few difficulties with this. I have also successfully (I think?) installed Pocket PC Companion into my mobile device.

I can not get the two to sync.

About my system(s):

I use an HP Pavilion lap top computer running Vista. I sync to my device via Windows Mobile Device Center V 6.1.6965. My version of Logbook Pro Professional Edition is: 1.10.26 and the version of Logbook Pro Pocket PC Companion is: 1.10.16. My device is an AT&T “Tilt” (HTC-8900) running WM6. It has a display of 240X320.

I have attempted to follow all of your instructions, but when I attempt to sync by opening then closing Logbook Pro on my PC, nothing happens. When I select “PDA Wizard”, I get a message stating “Pocket PC not detected or Logbook Pro is running on the device. Ensure device is cradled/connected via ActiveSync. Logbook Pro should also be closed (File..Shutdown) on the device.” There is nothing listed in merge queue for sync in the wizard.

When I attempt to open the program on my device, I get the message “Unable to locate Logbook Pro data from PC. Start then close Logbook Pro on your device to send data to this device automatically.”

Other INFO:

I have disabled User Account Control on my PC. I have also disabled the McAfee firewall. I believe I have successfully registered both programs.

HELP!!!!

Thank you,
Dave