Version 2

T.Loudon

Neal,
Just a couple of suggestions for the next version.
1. Allow for more a/c N#'s to be store. For any of us who fly for carriers with more than fifteen a/c in a fleet type, this would be very helpful.
2. Bring back the ability to do everthing on the keyboard with shortcuts. I don't like to be mouse or touchpad dependant.
3. More user defined columns would be nice.

Is there somewhere on this site that lists improvements that will be included in new versions? I would like to know if I am wasting your time by requesting things that have already been requested or that you have planned for new versions.

Keep up the good work, I am continuosly impressed by your willingness to listen to suggestions, provide timely support and deliver a great product.

Thanks,
Tyler

Sir,

Your time is not wasted, and you are not wasting my time. Your suggestions are greatly appreciated, wanted, needed, and welcome.

I cannot list the improvements that are coming, the competition would love that! /forums/emoticons/smile.gif As much as I want to 'blab' what's coming, I have to bite my tongue and be patient. You will see in due time, and the time will be well worth it. Hang in there, you WILL be amazed and impressed with what you are about to see, well, in the coming months (not too soon is what I'm trying to say).

Thanks Tyler!

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Back