• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Question Windows 7

Redbaron64

Well-known member
APDL Beta Team
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
1,140
Location
Arizona
I see windows 7 will loose support in January.. Windows 7 is working well on my Apple Makbook Air with Parallels.. , should I get a upgrade or just keep 7.. I only use windows for LOGBOOK PRO, Otherwise, I probably would not have Windows at all... Be nice to have LBP as a maybe a web based logbook, and make it compatible with Apple / and Windows


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
I see windows 7 will loose support in January

That's nothing to worry about. It just means you can't call Microsoft for help with it. Windows 10 is preferred but Windows 7 works great and I assume it will for many years ahead.
 
Back
Top