ZULU time VS. LOCAL time

superbutta808

I own APDL for Palm OS. I enter all OUT and IN times in ZULU. I noticed that PDA SYNC fills the OUT/IN fields in Local time. Is it possible to have APDL transfer to LBP in ZULU?

If not, is there a function built into LBP that will convert ZULU entries into LOCAL. It seems like such a fundamental function and I can't seem to find it. I am sick of doing months and months of manual data entry having to mentally convert my ZULU paper logs into LOCAL to match what APDL Syncs up. HELP!

On your "Timezone Preference" page set your "Logbook Timezone" to Zulu. All future flying will now be recorded in Zulu.

Do not confuse this with the "Timezone selector" on the main logpage. This is just a filter to change the timezone you view your data. All data is stored and transferred in the "Logbook TImezone".

Fly Safe!

Paul Auman
APDL Development Team
NC Software, Inc.

If all data is stored in the LBP timezone how do I get the SWA Central
time data to read in and convert to LBP timezone?

Airboy

Logbook Pro is not timezone aware, it will take any time data as entered. The OOOI times serve no purpose in Logbook Pro, the duration is already calculated and the data is no longer needed or used for anything other than your record.

Back