Massive Failure Buying Through Sporty's

GotheriK

Wounderful product.

I just purchased your software (After using the free version for a few months) through Sportys website. Purchase went through, and I downloaded and installed the program. But someone forgot one thing: there's no activation code. Sporty's hasn't given me an activation code, in fact noone has. So basically I've just spent nearly $70 dollars for a program that I can download for free.

Please, PLEASE tell me that I've made some mistake and the activation code is just "Hiding" somewhere, and I haven't seen it yet. Otherwise I'm going to have to go through the process of trying to get a refund through Sportys, and if that doesn't work, I'm going to have to get it through you.

I still have the reciept as proof, and if there's any way soemone could point me somewhere that I could get the code, that would be great.

Last edited:
Hello,

Please see the red text on the bottom of the Logbook Pro product detail where it states you will be e-mailed your registration information within 1 business day. Sporty's will complete your order Monday and e-mail you the unlock code(s) per your purchase. You can enjoy Logbook Pro up to 50 entries without have to enter the unlock code, after that does require activation. Thank you for your purchase via Sporty's.

Hello,

Please see the red text on the bottom of the Logbook Pro product detail where it states you will be e-mailed your registration information within 1 business day. Sporty's will complete your order Monday and e-mail you the unlock code(s) per your purchase. You can enjoy Logbook Pro up to 50 entries without have to enter the unlock code, after that does require activation. Thank you for your purchase via Sporty's.
Thank you! It was just kind of buried in ther eI didn't see it. As always, great product.

You should DITCH Sporty's as a dealer

I don't know what the problem at Sporty's is but I still have not recieved my reg code. I have waited the appointed time and now look....Sportys customer service is closed. Imagine that another day without the ability to apply.

My suggestion to NC Software is to ditch the reseller and make them direct their purchases to you.

Maybe I should just cancel the order and order from your website.

Thanks for nothing so far.

I don't know what the problem at Sporty's is but I still have not recieved my reg code. I have waited the appointed time and now look....Sportys customer service is closed. Imagine that another day without the ability to apply.

My suggestion to NC Software is to ditch the reseller and make them direct their purchases to you.

Maybe I should just cancel the order and order from your website.

Thanks for nothing so far.
Hello,

Please contact Sporty's customer service when they reopen tomorrow. I apologize for the delay. For the amount of orders Sporty's processes, missing one a year is not a bad record, this is a very rare situation, if it even occurs!

Thank you again for your patience, they will take care of you first thing tomorrow.

Back