APDl Expense Reports

bq77

I just updated (today) each airports CONUS value to the 2006 values from the IRS website but when I run a report in LBP, I do not see the updated values.

The report reflects the CONUS values that I had in my handheld previously. Is there anyway to update the reports to reflect the current CONUS values?

THANKS,

me too

I have the exact problem. I have re-synched, done everything I can think of. I am not even trying to run the reports in LBP. I looked at the HTM files in the PALM/APDL/EXPENSE folder.. looky looky no update :(

deanR

Last edited:
When you get to the APDL page of the PDA Wizard, the top right section make sure the option IS checked to generate the APDL Legacy reports. Also ensure you are using Logbook Pro 1.10.26. After the PDA Wizard is run, you can go to the APDL Reports option under the Reports menu to access the reports.

I just updated (today) each airports CONUS value to the 2006 values from the IRS website but when I run a report in LBP, I do not see the updated values.

The report reflects the CONUS values that I had in my handheld previously. Is there anyway to update the reports to reflect the current CONUS values?

THANKS,

On the Palm OS units
Go into SUMARY and enter the date range affected and press the REFRESH BUTTON. This will cause APDL to recalculate eveything including CONUS for the specified date range.

On Pocket PC you will have to go to every logpage that you want to reflect the change in CONUS and resave it.

NOTE: Once you save a logpage in APDL it is done with it and will not recalculate anything for that page unless it is refreshed or saved again.

Back