• APDL and Logbook Pro are iOS 13 compatible. APDL has a few very minor layout issues which we will soon fix with footer text and the top bar where the clock and network info is located is black. Other than that we see no issues in the functionality or operation of the app that would prevent anyone from upgrading to iOS 13. If you find any issues please include screenshots and submit a support ticket via our help desk. iOS 13 is compatible.

Country Report

Hck002016

All,

I am a new user to route browser and really like the report section where you get a list of the airports visited in each state. Because i travel extensively internationally i was hoping that i could get a report of the countries visited with the airports listed below? Is this a possiblility? If so i can not figure it out and would appreciate a quick explanation. If not would this be possible as an update feature and if so how often do you update the route browser? Seems like this could be a useful feature for all? I have been a happy user of LBP for over 10 years now and really appreciate what Neil has provided to us over this time period. I should have purchased route browser earlier.

Regards,

Randy Rufi

Rook

I also would like to be able to see a list airports flown in different countries. My fellow pilots who don't use Logbook Pro shrug when I show them the program, then they light up when they see it graphically displayed on a map. That's when they get interested, it's a real selling point. It's a shame it's been so long since an update has been released for the Route Browser and a country and airport list would be on top of my list for updates.