Mobile 6 Compatable?

mikejody

Greetings, is your software compatible with the BlackJack II by Samsung, which uses Windows Mobile 6? This is a smartphone but I don't know which Mobile 6 software it uses.

Thank you.

Hello,

We do support Windows Mobile 6, however, the Samsung BlackJack uses a "SmartPhone Edition" of Windows Mobile which does not allow screen interaction. Our PDA software requires interaction with the screen via a stylus for drop down menus, etc. Please refer to the Requirements sections of our web site for more details.

Thank you for your response. I have looked all over and cannot find a "requirement" section of your website. I am wanting to purchase a phone that I can also use your software on but cannot figure out which ones I can use. Do you have a URL that you can give me for the "requirements" section of the website, or a possible list of phones that will work with your software? Thank you.

APDL Requirements Click Here

Logbook Pro and Logbook Pro Companion Requirements Click Here

In General you need a phone that runs Windows Mobile or Palm OS and has a stylus for input.

The Treo Line of phones work well and come with Windows Mobile or the Palm OS depending on your preference.

Some phones that will not work are the Motorola Q, BlackJack, Black Berry, IPhone.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Thank you again, this is very helpful information. I have one other question: I did purchase the windows mobile version of APDL about a week ago before I discovered it is not smartphone compatible. I believe I can return the phone, and if I were to purchase one that did work with APDL, but it is palm OS instead of Windows, is there a method of exchanging the software to Palm?

Thank you again, this is very helpful information. I have one other question: I did purchase the windows mobile version of APDL about a week ago before I discovered it is not smartphone compatible. I believe I can return the phone, and if I were to purchase one that did work with APDL, but it is palm OS instead of Windows, is there a method of exchanging the software to Palm?

You can use the APDL PPC code on a replacement Pocket PC device, but in order to use APDL on a Palm device you will need to purchase a APDL-Palm OS code. We do not have an exchange program.

Back