Logged Crew names

whiskeypilot

I just updated to the latest TestFlight version. I'm trying to edit crew names and when I select the crew to add in the appropriate box, it goes back to the crew page for that flight, but the names I select won't be placed or appear in that box. It worked fine with the previous versions. I've tried multiple different days and flights. I restarted my phone. Still no luck.

I just updated to the latest TestFlight version. I'm trying to edit crew names and when I select the crew to add in the appropriate box, it goes back to the crew page for that flight, but the names I select won't be placed or appear in that box. It worked fine with the previous versions. I've tried multiple different days and flights. I restarted my phone. Still no luck.

I'm afraid I don't understand your bug report. Can you please explain what you're seeing that is incorrect?

I went to Settings > Crewmembers and I was able to edit crew.

I went to a Leg and used the crew area to select a name and it filled that slot as selected.

From what I can see all is working as expected.

I would like to chime in. While editing a leg, after APDL displays the results from a search, selecting any result closes the Crew Selection window, but does not enter the selected/intended crew into the crew field. However if I scroll through the list, selecting the intended crew fills in the field. Make sense?

Back