Batch Edit

CorpAv8r

I added a custom yes/no field called "2 Crew" required by an airline application and I would like to select the check box for all my jet time. Is there a way to do a batch edit for a large group of entries that covers over 20 years?

Thanks

I'd suggest just using the aircraft editor and make sure that each transport category aircraft is marked as transport. Then you can simply go in to the Analyzer and then select Transport in one of the filters at the top.

If you also have turbine and turboprop set for each aircraft then you can further refine the filters in the Analyzer

Thanks for the reply. I was able to filter all the data in the Analyzer, but I haven't figured out how to edit (or mass edit) it yet.

Thanks again!

CorpAv8R,

Please make sure your aircraft are properly configured in view..options..aircraft. There is no need to have jet, turbine, complex, etc column. Logbook Pro tracks this and more based on those configurations.

To find your turbine time
Select..view..analyzer and all data
Now click on the blue (Power Characteristics) filter near the top and uncheck any non-turbine options
click back into the analyzer and you will see Total Duration = Total Turbine, and PIC = TURBINE PIC with the filter set.

There isn't a way to make a bulk edit for what you are trying to do. However, you can find the same total in the analyzer using filters.
Select..view..analyzer and all data
Click on the blue Aircraft Make/Model Filter and UNCHECK all your single pilot aircraft
Click back into the analyzer and it will now just be showing your totals for 2 man aircraft that you left checked...

Back