• We've completed testing of iOS 14. Logbook Pro has no issues observed. APDL's only issue is the Weather Map is crashing. We are working on an update for the crash at this time.

Logged Logbook on Status page crash

ShoeQX

When I try to select the "Logbook" menu on the status page it crashes the app and I go to my home page on my iPad. I have the app on my iPad mini and company iPad. The mini works fine. Just the iPad has this issue. I have deleted and re-installed the app with the same results each time. Anybody have any suggestions?

I can edit and close out a leg from the schedule menu so I can still make it work. Other than this issue the app works great!

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Can you provide a screenshot of exactly where you're tapping. I'm confused between "Logbook on the menu" and your mention of "Status page" which I believe you're talking about the Status Board? I don't believe the Logbook and Status Board are connected, i.e. you can't get to the iPad "Logbook" area from the Status Board. I assume you're tapping Logbook on the menu which brings up the white "paper" logbook for entry? Is simply doing this causing a crash or is it when you tap a row to bring up a leg to edit? Please submit a problem report from the Communication area of the menu AFTER you experience a crash.

ShoeQX

"I assume you're tapping Logbook on the menu which brings up the white "paper" logbook for entry?"

Yes. That is exactly what is happening. Sorry my semantics were not correct. I have now accessed the page to "Auto fill" the oooi times to close out a flight from either the schedule or calendar menu on the status board. Everything works great otherwise.