Logged Logbook on Status page crash

ShoeQX

When I try to select the "Logbook" menu on the status page it crashes the app and I go to my home page on my iPad. I have the app on my iPad mini and company iPad. The mini works fine. Just the iPad has this issue. I have deleted and re-installed the app with the same results each time. Anybody have any suggestions?

I can edit and close out a leg from the schedule menu so I can still make it work. Other than this issue the app works great!

Can you provide a screenshot of exactly where you're tapping. I'm confused between "Logbook on the menu" and your mention of "Status page" which I believe you're talking about the Status Board? I don't believe the Logbook and Status Board are connected, i.e. you can't get to the iPad "Logbook" area from the Status Board. I assume you're tapping Logbook on the menu which brings up the white "paper" logbook for entry? Is simply doing this causing a crash or is it when you tap a row to bring up a leg to edit? Please submit a problem report from the Communication area of the menu AFTER you experience a crash.

"I assume you're tapping Logbook on the menu which brings up the white "paper" logbook for entry?"

Yes. That is exactly what is happening. Sorry my semantics were not correct. I have now accessed the page to "Auto fill" the oooi times to close out a flight from either the schedule or calendar menu on the status board. Everything works great otherwise.

Back