• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Logged Logbook on Status page crash

ShoeQX

New member
Joined
Oct 28, 2016
Messages
3
When I try to select the "Logbook" menu on the status page it crashes the app and I go to my home page on my iPad. I have the app on my iPad mini and company iPad. The mini works fine. Just the iPad has this issue. I have deleted and re-installed the app with the same results each time. Anybody have any suggestions?

I can edit and close out a leg from the schedule menu so I can still make it work. Other than this issue the app works great!
 
Can you provide a screenshot of exactly where you're tapping. I'm confused between "Logbook on the menu" and your mention of "Status page" which I believe you're talking about the Status Board? I don't believe the Logbook and Status Board are connected, i.e. you can't get to the iPad "Logbook" area from the Status Board. I assume you're tapping Logbook on the menu which brings up the white "paper" logbook for entry? Is simply doing this causing a crash or is it when you tap a row to bring up a leg to edit? Please submit a problem report from the Communication area of the menu AFTER you experience a crash.
 
"I assume you're tapping Logbook on the menu which brings up the white "paper" logbook for entry?"

Yes. That is exactly what is happening. Sorry my semantics were not correct. I have now accessed the page to "Auto fill" the oooi times to close out a flight from either the schedule or calendar menu on the status board. Everything works great otherwise.
 
Back
Top