Question about exporting Duty Length from APDL.net

diedrichg

APDL Beta Team
2017-01-15 15_01_09-Logbook Pro - D__Logbook Pro Files_Turbine Logbook.lbk - [Logbook (Spreadshe.png
I have been exporting my duty time (could be a cool stat to track one day). As you can see in the far right column it's in minutes. How can I convert this to HH+mm in LBP? Would this be somewhere in the APDL template or sometime during the LBP import wizard? As you can see in the remarks column that it was converted correctly there.

Last edited:
You could create a new column in the Excel file and divide that column by 60 IE =sum(E4/60). Where E4 is where the duty time in minutes is located. Create one cell and then do a fill down to fill in the others. Then you would have a column for it in hours and minutes which would be importable to a custom column in LBP.

You could create a new column in the Excel file and divide that column by 60 IE =sum(E4/60). Where E4 is where the duty time in minutes is located. Create one cell and then do a fill down to fill in the others. Then you would have a column for it in hours and minutes which would be importable to a custom column in LBP.

Oh, right! I completely forgot that I can manipulate the numbers as a spreadsheet and then import it. Good idea, Steve. Thanks.

The APDL Exporter has four new columns added which you will see on the far right side of the preview grid at the bottom.

• Block Time HHmm
  • Credit Time HHmm
  • Duty Time HHmm
  • Flight Time HHmm

These will actually convert the minutes value to H+MM format. The remarks template also has BlockTime and BlockTimeMins added.

Back