Answered 8710-III report formatting incorrectly

mimccart

I recently generated an 8710 report. It was the first time I did this in two years. While all the times and information appear correct, the output was dramatically mis-formatted. I feel like I can't be the first person to use this report in the last 24 months, but I also couldn't find any community entries related to this.

I can provide the output, but I'm reluctant to put that private info up in a forum if the formatting errors can already be reproduced. I think this sufficiently hides the details while showing the issues.
1660851388390.png

Any thoughts?

Any report that has graphics (image) in it will not render correctly on high resolution displays. Close Logbook Pro then right-click on your Windows desktop and choose Display Settings. Set your scaling to 100% (it's probably 150%) and then run the reports and you can then set the scaling back to what it was. It only needs to be at 100% when running any report with an image such as this one.

Any report that has graphics (image) in it will not render correctly on high resolution displays. Close Logbook Pro then right-click on your Windows desktop and choose Display Settings. Set your scaling to 100% (it's probably 150%) and then run the reports and you can then set the scaling back to what it was. It only needs to be at 100% when running any report with an image such as this one.
Nailed it! The evidence was clear, but I never put together my 150% scale setting was the cause.

Thanks for the quick solution.

Hey, Neal, have you ever considered adding functionality or creating a new app for airplane maintenance logs? So much of what you have already done would seem to transition over. (I'm really thinking about currencies being analogous to inspections, flight hours and engine total time, etc.) There is at least one maintenance eLog out there, but the annual subscription rate was just too high for a single aircraft.

Thanks.

Michael

Hey, Neal, have you ever considered adding functionality or creating a new app for airplane maintenance logs? So much of what you have already done would seem to transition over. (I'm really thinking about currencies being analogous to inspections, flight hours and engine total time, etc.) There is at least one maintenance eLog out there, but the annual subscription rate was just too high for a single aircraft.
Affirmative - sorry cannot say more at this time :)

Back