30/7 vs CDO, Highspeed, Nap...

erik

I am still having an issue where if I log a CDO/Standup as two legs onone calander day (the first day), the return leg (actually occurs on 2nd day) does not show up on the 30/7 page as occuring on the second day, but rather on the first day...

Am I doing something wrong, or does the software not have the ability to understand that the return leg actually occurs on the second day?

Thanks,
Erik

Erik,

We are researching this issue. Sorry for not informing you this issue was being investigated sooner.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Erik,

30/7 logic does not check (Current Date - 8 Days) to see if any actual flying time occurred after midnight.

This effects Continuous Duty trips (also called high-speed, COD, or Standups). This is a day trip that starts late (2200) and ends early in the morning (0600). Usually a two leg trip. Because it is a duty period both legs go in the first days logpage for checking required rest and calculating pay.

We will update the software to check for this situation. For your reference the case number is 680 and 681 (Palm and Pocket PC). We will also notify you when the patch is available.

Fly Safe!

Paul Auman
APDL Development Team
NC Software, Inc.

Back