Airport ready reserve

mumu

Our airline has us sit airport ready/hot reserve for 6 hours and pays us for 4:20. I created a payroll category called "READY RESERVE" and I'm having a heckuva time getting it to compute correctly. If I put my domicile in both the ARR and DEP fields, it computes TAFB which I don't want so I leave those blank. If I put in DUTY ON/DUTY OFF, it incorrectly looks to our 1:2 duty rig. All I want it to do is to show pay for 4:20.

What am I missing? Thanks!

From APDL, tap (menu)(options)(preferences) and (payroll categories). Click "Add" to create a new "RRSV" category. Click "Apply Minimum" and enter "4+20". You will also need to click "Apply to Flight Time", "Apply to 30/7", "Apply to Pay", and
"Include in popup lists".

Click (Done) to save changes.

On the logpage that you are sitting RR make sure all flying uses the RRSV category. All flying over 4+20 will be credited.

Fly Safe!

Paul Auman
APDL Development Team
NC Software, Inc.

Still doesn't work. Regardless of what I put in for ready reserve, it computes $260.00. I flew with someone yesterday using APDL and he got the exact same thing for ready reserve even though our hourly pay rates are vastly different.

I'm going to assume that this is a bug in the software. No matter what combination I use and regardless of duty rig, it doesn't show a pay of 4 hours 20 mintues.

Back