• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

All Data Lost?

e190flyer

New member
Joined
Nov 4, 2023
Messages
1
Hello,

I recently upgraded my iPhone and download the Logbook Pro app.

Once I logged in, all my data was there. I went, however, to the desktop application and noticed none of my iPhone data was showing up in the desktop app (note this is a PC I've not used with Logbook Pro before), thinking the data would just sync up. Clicking around on the desktop app, I selected the "Cloud Sync" option > "Sync Now", and then suddently ALL of my data display zeroes (0) on the iPhone now! Where's my data!? I still have access to the old phone, but I am afraid to open it and then the data just deleting suddently because the empty desktop DB is the active one in the cloud, maybe?

EDIT: The data is ALSO deleted from my old iPhone. I think that, when I opened the LogBook Desktop app on the new computer, the Desktop app uploaded an empty file? I mean, how can data just be lost like that????!!!!!

I also DON'T have Cloud Backup services. There's a separate subscription for everything here... How do I get my data?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top