• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL version 9.3 now on the Apple App Store. Click here to review what's new and download the latest version. New users enjoy the first 90 DAYS FREE.

Analyzer Ques

d5grvty

I'm trying out a trial version of logbook pro, and I will buy it in a second if you can tell me how to do one thing. I need to break down the flight times under a few divisions for example I need to know how much of my night Cross Country was as PIC. I could break down night x/c and pic but not together. Now I am a pilot so maybe there is something obvious I am missing

Thanks

D5

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Hello,

I don't know of a good way to do this at the moment. I'll have to think about it. The Analyzer, as you know, allows you to set a Master filter, such as Night, then look at the results from there. I'll have to see if additional filter layers can be added in a future version, I'll add this to our feature request. Feel free to post to the Wish List forum as well any deficiencies you see that you'd like improved in a future version.