• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL version 9.3 now on the Apple App Store. Click here to review what's new and download the latest version. New users enjoy the first 90 DAYS FREE.

Need Info Calendar Import Commute Options?

ibrubeer

I noticed that there is some information at the bottom of the window when you import a trip from Calendar via the "paste and process trip" process. It is neat that APDL tells me that my trip is commutable to/from home, but how does it know? Wouldn't I need to tell it flight times? Is this a feature that isn't fully fleshed out yet? Am I missing somewhere that I can configure this feature based on my situation?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EricW

APDL Beta Team
They've made certain assumptions about what defines commutability, i.e. a noon or later show or a duty off after 1500.

That said, we have suggested a feature that would let us define our own commutability and have APDL automatically pull in and track commute flights. Still no beta for this but I think it's being discussed with some seriousness.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ibrubeer

That would be a great feature, though I also see the complexity in the programming of it. Will be interesting to see how it progresses!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk