• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Analyzer Ques

d5grvty

New member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1
I'm trying out a trial version of logbook pro, and I will buy it in a second if you can tell me how to do one thing. I need to break down the flight times under a few divisions for example I need to know how much of my night Cross Country was as PIC. I could break down night x/c and pic but not together. Now I am a pilot so maybe there is something obvious I am missing

Thanks

D5
 
Hello,

I don't know of a good way to do this at the moment. I'll have to think about it. The Analyzer, as you know, allows you to set a Master filter, such as Night, then look at the results from there. I'll have to see if additional filter layers can be added in a future version, I'll add this to our feature request. Feel free to post to the Wish List forum as well any deficiencies you see that you'd like improved in a future version.
 
Back
Top