Apdl 6.0.1???

Cory Wolf

I downloaded the new update and installed it, but when I open the program, it says that it is version 6.0. Should it say 6.0.1? If not, what changes were made that I would recognize so that I know that the new version is on my handheld. I have a Dell Axim 30, PC based.

I agree. My PPC HP IPAQ still says APDL 6.0 whenever I start the program. How do I know if I actually have the updated 6.0.1 version??? I tried uninstalling the program on the PPC, then reloading the program via the sync. Still the same result. Also, the updates made in the new version are very vague on your revisions page. Could you please be more specific about what improvements/fixes were employed on this revision. Thanks.

Hello,

Uninstall Airline Pilot's Daily Aviation Logbook Pocket PC Edition from your "PC" in the Windows Control Panel Add/Remove programs area then install the 6.0.1 version. The version is indicated in the Options...About area of the application.

As previously stated, I had already removed the APDL program from my HP IPAQ, which is running Pocket PC. I then downloaded 6.0.1 from the website to my desktop, placed my IPAQ in this cradle and installed the 6.0.1 version. I can now view all my data on my IPAQ once again, but when I start the program, it only says version 6.0. How do I know that I have the most updated version with all the necessary fixes and features?

hokiepilot said:
As previously stated, I had already removed the APDL program from my HP IPAQ, which is running Pocket PC. I then downloaded 6.0.1 from the website to my desktop, placed my IPAQ in this cradle and installed the 6.0.1 version. I can now view all my data on my IPAQ once again, but when I start the program, it only says version 6.0. How do I know that I have the most updated version with all the necessary fixes and features?
Hello,

I suggest re-downloading the installer and repeat the uninstall (from your PC) and reinstall process and see if it shows 6.0.1 on the startup screen when launching APDL on your Pocket PC. You may also want to try going into the settings...memory area and make sure APDL is not running, then do the uninstall/reinstall.

Back