Resolved APDL hanging?

ibrubeer

Anybody else having problems with APDL intermittently hanging? I have mine set to always resume to the Status Board. Sometimes, when I open up APDL it will not switch to another screen (Calendar, Current Duty, etc). In the screenshot, you can see that I have selected "current duty" but it wouldn't change screens. In fact, it wouldn't change to ANY other screen. I would have to completely close out the app and open it up again in order to get it to work. This is a recent development. I think maybe coincide with the latest beta update?

ee23b129ca544d1fdbc23bb18a85a236.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I entered info in "report a problem" in APDL. Is that what you meant?

I've noticed the crosscheck still spinning for longer than I've noticed before. Not sure if that's anything to do with it or not. Happened with data available, and in airplane mode both, I believe.

I sent in a bug report as well

I see that you are on wifi. Are you on the Gogo, Flyfi, or other inflight wifi system?
Apparently I was on Wi-Fi, which was Row 44 if it was in-flight, which I think it was. I don't normally have Wi-Fi on, so missed that. That could cause a delay in itself I would think. Sorry about that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back