• Shop our Memorial Day Sale Event now through Monday May 27th midnight eastern (UTC-4) and take 15% off your order by applying coupon code MD19 at checkout. Visit nc-software.com to shop now. Renew subscriptions at any time as they will auto add based on your current expiration.
  • APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...
  • Hello! We just upgraded the forum'ware to a much more powerful and robust system and quite frankly much more modern. First stop is check your profiles and set time zones, signatures, and any other options you want to customize making the forums work best for you. We are tweaking the look and feel, features, and more as we continue to settle in the new forum'ware. Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

Click here to review your account now.

Resolved APDL hanging?

ibrubeer

Anybody else having problems with APDL intermittently hanging? I have mine set to always resume to the Status Board. Sometimes, when I open up APDL it will not switch to another screen (Calendar, Current Duty, etc). In the screenshot, you can see that I have selected "current duty" but it wouldn't change screens. In fact, it wouldn't change to ANY other screen. I would have to completely close out the app and open it up again in order to get it to work. This is a recent development. I think maybe coincide with the latest beta update?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Send me a problem report please so I can review your app error log. Thanks.

ibrubeer

I entered info in "report a problem" in APDL. Is that what you meant?

Neal Culiner

Founder, President
Staff member
Yes, thanks, about a half dozen including us have experienced this, not sure why just yet.

ibrubeer

I've noticed the crosscheck still spinning for longer than I've noticed before. Not sure if that's anything to do with it or not. Happened with data available, and in airplane mode both, I believe.

Eric Addis

Senior Support Engineer
Staff member
I see that you are on wifi. Are you on the Gogo, Flyfi, or other inflight wifi system?

ibrubeer

I see that you are on wifi. Are you on the Gogo, Flyfi, or other inflight wifi system?
Apparently I was on Wi-Fi, which was Row 44 if it was in-flight, which I think it was. I don't normally have Wi-Fi on, so missed that. That could cause a delay in itself I would think. Sorry about that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk