APDL Registration Problems

Ronslater

I have been using Logbook Pro 6.0.2 for some time now. I had to reboot my PDA yesterday while logbook was running. Ever since, when I start Logbook, it asked for my unlock code and name. I put what in what I had as my unlock code and my name, but it says it's invalid. I am very frustrated with all this. can someone please help. ALSO, on a side note, ever since NC Software took over, the website if very difficult to use. I used to just be able to go to the former website and sign in, and find out anything I wanted. No so now. I can't even sign in the new site, with my former password.

Hello,

It sounds like you have a registration for version 4 and you upgraded/downloaded version 6 of APDL which is not a free upgrade unless you purchased APDL or a maintenance plan on or after 1 June 2003. Please submit a support ticket including your registration information and prior purchase information via our help desk.

Hello,

It sounds like you have a registration for version 4 and you upgraded/downloaded version 6 of APDL which is not a free upgrade unless you purchased APDL or a maintenance plan on or after 1 June 2003. Please submit a support ticket including your registration information and prior purchase information via our help desk (http://helpdesk.nc-software.com/).

That would be lovely IF I could, but it won't take my username and password that I have used for quite some time now. I DID purchase APDL and DID upgrade, however I was not aware it would screw things up. So now please tell me what to do. I can not log into the helpdesk and get a support ticket. How about let me talk to a human??

Well I have done as you instructed in the email. I entered my username and unlock code in my PDA EXACTLY as you stated and it STILL said it's invalid. Now it says I only have 16 days left to use a program that I already paid for! I also tried to update to 6.0.3 and it would not download into my PDA. What's going on with that? Is it possibly because my unlock code is not working? Is there a chance to actually talk to someone LIVE about this. Hell, I'll even pay for the call!!!

Hello Ron,

Your username and password (registration codes) from a prior version, i.e. version 4 will not work in version 6. Your version 6 key code will start with 01-09 for Palm OS and 01-10 for Pocket PC. I see you have submitted a help desk inquiry, we will assist you further via those channels.

Back