APDL sluggish response

ibrubeer

The last couple of weeks, APDL has seemed noticeably more sluggish in responding to input. Mine auto opens to the status board, and it sometimes takes a couple of taps on the line for my current flight to get it to open the window to enter times. It appears to me like the app is doing a lot of thinking and calculating before it will accept input from me. This started with the latest update to version 8 for me. Is anybody else noticing this, or am I a lone wolf...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm still on iOS 9 also. IPad is an EFB, and there is a software conflict with some company programs.

Were you Beta testers? I experienced a huge slow down during the Beta cycle, but the final release, APDL 8.0, was a huge improvement and was responding back to normal expected performance on a iPad 2 and iPad Mini Retina.

Keep in mind APDL is doing real-time updating and legality cross-checking each time you open, and needs to think a little bit before it will accept inputs.

Were you Beta testers? I experienced a huge slow down during the Beta cycle, but the final release, APDL 8.0, was a huge improvement and was responding back to normal expected performance on a iPad 2 and iPad Mini Retina.

Keep in mind APDL is doing real-time updating and legality cross-checking each time you open, and needs to think a little bit before it will accept inputs.
Yes, I was a beta tester. Ironically, the slowdown for me STARTED when I downloaded the market version.

Yes, I understand that it is doing updates and checks, but all of this happens even when in airplane mode. Mostly, it is significantly more sluggish than it ever has been. Not normal, in my experience.

Back