APDL Sync w/ LBP Problem

MKFlying7

Been using the combination for almost a year now. When I plugged in my PDA to load my last few days of flying, after I clicked Sync I get an error message when the processing screen comes up that says "APDL must be registered on the device to allow synchronization to Logbook Pro. After launching AirlineLog on the device, tap Options...Enter Key Code and register the device."

It is and has been registered. If I do as the message states, APDL comes up with a pop up that says: APDL-PPC This Product is Registered To XXXXXX.

What's going on?

Last edited:
Please confirm that the APDL license is registered within Logbook Pro. When Logbook Pro starts does it show the APDL license below the pilot on the splash screen?

If not please reenter your registration code by clicking on the PDA menu in Logbook Pro

It does show when I open LBP. I had to reload my PDA a few weeks ago when the battery went dead, but it has synced multiple times since with no issues.

Confirm when you tap Options...About in APDL you show version 6.0.5? This is the latest Pocket PC edition. When you have the device cradled and connected, confirm it does show connected and you have a partnership created in ActiveSync (or Windows Mobile Device Center if using Vista)?

Confirm when you tap Options...About in APDL you show version 6.0.5? This is the latest Pocket PC edition. When you have the device cradled and connected, confirm it does show connected and you have a partnership created in ActiveSync (or Windows Mobile Device Center if using Vista)?

Affirmative...on both counts.

Still no joy...is there any way that I could reload APDL without losing my airport / aircraft lists? Maybe I could give that a try...

Well, I got it to work.

I backed up my Pocket PC on my computer, then restored it. When I opened APDL again, it asked me to register. I did, and...well it works now.

Thanks for the help!

Back