APDL wont input data to LBP anymore, whats up?

Fsegreto

I went to sync up my Treo 650 with my PC yesterday and everything seemed find, but, there was no update to my Logbook Pro. I open up LBP and noticed that the IMPORT PDA DATA was not illuminated (ghost icon) and under the PDA Companions drop down menu, It had the same issue. I have reinstalled everything and reimputed the key codes but no luck.

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

Hello,

The PDA Companions Menu and Import PDA data buttons are not for APDL but for Logbook Pro's PDA Companions, a separate product.

To get APDL to sync its information to Logbook Pro requires SingleSync 6.1.3, available from this link. Ensure you have it configured per the included PDF documentation. Common configuration issues to check for are that that checkbox at the top of Wizard Page 3 (SingleSync) is checked, your Logbook Pro data file is properly designated, and the Sync on or After date is set prior to the first APDL flight you want to sync to Logbook Pro. Also, APDL must be registered in order to sync information to Logbook Pro. If you are not yet registered, a license can be purchased by clicking here.

Please check that all of your Logbook Pro and APDL software are using the latest versions as listed here.

Back