• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Archieved Payroll

minearsm

Well-known member
APDL Beta Team
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
1,069
I have some custom payroll categories from my last airline that I have archived. They still initially show up as an option and can be selected. However, once I go back in they are now greyed out and unselectable. It does this on both my ipad and iphone. Please see screenshots.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5676.png
    IMG_5676.png
    178.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_5677.png
    IMG_5677.png
    183 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_5678.png
    IMG_5678.png
    117.7 KB · Views: 122
Interesting. So, it's archived, but still selectable. Why would it be selectable inside a trip if its archived? Why when you have an archived category selected everything is greyed out until you reselect a non-archived category?

I feel like there is value in crew members being selectable, when you have previously archived them, given you both could switch aircraft and end up flying together again. However, when I am selecting the current tail number I only want to view the aircraft type I am currently flying.

I think I would rather have a "show archived" switch in each area you can archive data vs one all or none in general.
 
Back
Top