Auto fill of times

keith.yingling

So I had everything all entered manually so it was showing correctly and as soon as my iPad was connected to wifi the auto fill completely messed everything up. The auto fill is nice when everything runs smoothly (let's face it when does that ever happen?). How do I turn off auto fill of times and flights? The auto update of the gates and stuff is nice but when it's messing with my times it's giving me massive problems

At least you can enter times. Mine won't even let me enter anything anymore apart from scheduled times and it won't recognize any duty. I can't enter actual flight times or tail numbers.

But you can turn off autofill under settings>general>

be thankful you can even use yours. Mine is completely useless at the moment.

So I had everything all entered manually so it was showing correctly and as soon as my iPad was connected to wifi the auto fill completely messed everything up. The auto fill is nice when everything runs smoothly (let's face it when does that ever happen?). How do I turn off auto fill of times and flights? The auto update of the gates and stuff is nice but when it's messing with my times it's giving me massive problems

The AutoFILL has been improved and perfected in the next build we send to Apple (7.0.6). The one you have now is good, the next one 7.0.1 to release is better and then when we can finally get Apple what we have right now it's perfect. Apple is taking forever with app reviews right now, we submitted the build in their system now on Dec 21st! I apologize (on Apple's behalf) for the delay in getting you our latest build we want to get in your hands. For now you can turn things off in Settings/General but when you get 7.0.6 I suggest turning everything back ON and enjoy.

I don't even have the Autofill options listed in the manual link. Here is what I have:

8bdb731ef6a676c31a01bbf6d5b77041.jpg

Right now you have it correct with turning off OOOI. Our latest build has the settings that you see in the docs. We did not expect Apple to take so long on getting new versions approved so we are trying to catch you up with where we are. Thank you for your understanding during these growing pains and know that we have some seriously great stuff imminent for you.

Why can't you enter times? Is it locked? If there is a lock symbol on the top right then tap it to unlock. Tap the actual time rows to enter times.

It's unlocked..I'm not a moron, LOL...There are no fields for actual times or tail numbers under leg edit appearing at all - they are just gone like a fart in the wind...there used to be, it worked fine for about an hour after I first installed it yesterday, then all my problems started. and the app has been useless since.

Ive tried everything including a hard reset of the ipad. Nothing is resolving the issue. I'm suspecting my cloud account is corrupt so even when I reinstall the app the problem is just re synced right into it.

Didn'tmean to hijack the thread, I've started my own on the issue and submitted a ticket.

Right now you have it correct with turning off OOOI. Our latest build has the settings that you see in the docs. We did not expect Apple to take so long on getting new versions approved so we are trying to catch you up with where we are. Thank you for your understanding during these growing pains and know that we have some seriously great stuff imminent for you.

Ok cool. It was no big deal to renter the info. I'll leave the auto off for now

Ok cool. It was no big deal to renter the info. I'll leave the auto off for now

Sounds good, thank you for your understanding. I can't wait for you to see 7.0.6! It's phenomenal.

To say I was skeptical of the AutoFill in the beginning is a bit of an understatement. However, the last two trips I have left the times completely blank. I did everything else. Autofill has gotten all the times completely correct so far. And, when I got home I fired up the ole iPad and just watched as SYNC linked up the two. Considering I went from a 4-day, to a 1 and a 3-day it was flawless. They trips matched up perfectly.

Where is the "auto fill" data coming from? Excuse my ignorance, I haven't had a chance to download the new program and try it out as my iPod was stolen last week and I didn't know it until yesterday when I looked for it to install APDL (I don't use i-anything currently). Just wondering what data is auto-filled and where it gets that data.

Rob - very sorry to hear that! Those iDevices can grow legs way too easily. We use a combination of cloud resources to pull in the airline data. We can't wait for 7.0.6 to get approved by Apple which is pending review now as we have all worked so hard on nailing down the AutoFill that has come so far since the initial release. It will be an ACARS match and if we can get your aircraft type and tail we'll even enter that for you. Gate information and more will be populated for you - it's really a neat system that all of the beta testers love.

Back