Auto night from imported trip schedule

k6soffin

Hello,
I'm working with Logbook Pro desktop and have been struggling for awhile to figure out to have my night time auto-calculate and populate into my logbook from my trip sheet import. I've read the manuals but for some reason can't seem to get it set up correctly or am missing a setting. I believe the "autofill" option is something different as it just will autofill the whole flight as night time which may not be accurate if it's a day into night flight.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello @k6soffin,

AutoFill is different from AutoNight. AutoNight is not in Logbook Pro Desktop yet but it is in the Logbook Pro Mobile (Apple/Android) apps as well as the schedule importer. If you use any of these options to log your flights or import trips autonight will be used unless optioned off.

Hello @k6soffin,

AutoFill is different from AutoNight. AutoNight is not in Logbook Pro Desktop yet but it is in the Logbook Pro Mobile (Apple/Android) apps as well as the schedule importer. If you use any of these options to log your flights or import trips autonight will be used unless optioned off.
Same question... I'm importing my schedules from my airline's server. Using the Import Wizard, is there a way to get the software to automatically calculate night?

Back