• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

Can you 'lock' cells like in excel?

Steve Mackay

Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2002
Messages
6
You indicated in your reply below that if I wanted to vary the cost of an aircraft due to price increase I could export to excel do the math stuff and then import back to LPro.

However you said that if any time changes in an entry then LPro will re-calculate aircraft cost. Do you actually have to modify the time to a different time? ie If I go to an entry that was 1.5 hours and re-enter 1.5 hours will it recalculate at the latest aircraft cost?

If so is there a way to lock cells to prevent accidental changes occurring?

Cheers

Steve
 
Steve,

Give it a try, changing the values of the Duration and see on a 'test line' what happens.

Always make sure you do a backup (File..Archive..Backup) prior to test flying your ideas! /forums/emoticons/smile.gif

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
[email protected]
 
I tried it and just by putting the cursor in the box the value isn't re-calculated but if you re-enter your flight time it does re-calculate.

Is there a way to lock cells like in excel to prevent unwanted screw ups?
 
Sorry, you did ask that, I usually don't miss, good thing I fly with my non-typing hand! /forums/emoticons/smile.gif

No, unfortunately there is no way to lock the cells, however, I haven't heard of anyone having a problem with this.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
[email protected]
 
I might not make any screw up like that but then I might. Belt and braces is sometimes worth it.

It is not a big issue, I just wondered.

Steve
 
Back
Top