Cannot complete times

md11captain

For what ever reason, I now cannot complete the last leg I flew. I try to put the actual in time, and it shows it for a split second, and it goes back to the dashes. I doubt the fact it was 12.2 hours of time makes any difference. I played with the preferences, and I still have no luck. I have quit and launched the application again to no avail. I have even reset my Dell Axim and relaunched again and it still does not work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bill

version 6.0.2
SE2003 Dell Axim x50v

Yes I tried to save it, and I also hit done, I cannot figure out what is wrong. I was thinking about trying to reinstall the program to see if that helps.

Bill

Now when I reinstall, and hit save, it says an unexpected error has occured adpl2004.exe select quit and then restart this program or select details for more information.

Details:
adpl2004.exe
InvalidCastException

Application::Run+0xf
Module1::Main+0xe33

Any Ideas?

Bill

Bill,

I suggest an uninstall of "Airline Pilot's Daily Aviation Logbook - Pocket PC Edition" from your Windows Control Panel Add/Remove programs area (make sure APDL is not running on the PPC in the Settings...Memory...Running Programs area). Download and install the latest .NET Compact Framework then reinstall APDL to your Pocket PC again. APDL must be installed and used from Main Memory and not an external storage card. Please leave the install defaults as is.

Back