Cannot unlock version 6.0.2

Captmike

I have a previous version, 4.31, of APDAL.

I responded to an auto email and found that a new version, 6.0.2, is available.

I downloaded and synced the new version to my Palm OS. I noticed that the new version overwrote the previous version and it was no longer showing on my device. Lucky for me I had saved the older version on a memory card as well. The information included in the previous version states that I am a registered user since 03/21/04 and that I will recieve two years of free softare updates, technical support.

The new version that I downloaded prompted for a key code and also stated that I have 0 days of trial availible.

I located the key code from my previous version that I saved on that memory card via ALPDL programs OPTIONS-ENTER RESISTRATION CODE and wrote that key code in the key code field on the 6.0.2 version.

The 6.0.2 version stated that it is INVALID REGISRATION CODE.

Whats the problem?

Captmike said:
I have a previous version, 4.31, of APDAL.

I responded to an auto email and found that a new version, 6.0.2, is available.

I downloaded and synced the new version to my Palm OS. I noticed that the new version overwrote the previous version and it was no longer showing on my device. Lucky for me I had saved the older version on a memory card as well. The information included in the previous version states that I am a registered user since 03/21/04 and that I will recieve two years of free softare updates, technical support.

The new version that I downloaded prompted for a key code and also stated that I have 0 days of trial availible.

I located the key code from my previous version that I saved on that memory card via ALPDL programs OPTIONS-ENTER RESISTRATION CODE and wrote that key code in the key code field on the 6.0.2 version.

The 6.0.2 version stated that it is INVALID REGISRATION CODE.

Whats the problem?

I am having the same problem but am unable get the old version to work again and cannot access my times. What can I do to activate the new version without having to pay the full reg. fee. Thanks

I am having the same problem but am unable get the old version to work again and cannot access my times. What can I do to activate the new version without having to pay the full reg. fee. Thanks

Please contact sales@nc-software.com for assistance.

Back