• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Can't change currency field

johns13b

New member
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
2
Location
Springfield, MA
This will sound stupid, but I need to fix it. I can't get the Field box to change from Flights (Legs) in Currency Editor. On previous versions there was a pulldown menu. On this version however, I don't see any type of pulldown anywhere in the currency editor. I'm having the same problem with the Type, Class, Characteristics, and Power Characteristics Fields. Is there something I'm missing? I would appreciate any help. Thanks.
 
Hello,

Nothing has changed with the currency editor. You may want to try closing Logbook Pro, rebooting, or even further, reinstalling 1.9.6.5 and see if that resolves your issue.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif
 
Back
Top