• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

can't run/uninstall/reinstall LBP

psunder

Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2005
Messages
18
When I run LBP I get the "LPB has encountered an error..." message. According to windows it has something to do with msvbvm60.dll, so I downloaded this file but to no effect. When I attempt to uninstall LBP nothing happens. When I attempt a reinstall I get an error 1628 and the installer shuts down. Any ideas?

Pete
 
I am out of support suggestions for you. It may be something with your operating system, I don't know, but it is outside the scope of Logbook Pro support now. You may want to try another computer, contacting Microsoft, reinstalling Windows, etc., I just don't have any other options to offer.
 
Back
Top