Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.
HOW DO YOU SUGGEST CARRYING TIME FORWARD FROM PREVIOUS PAPER LOGBOOKS SO YOUR TOTAL TIMES ARE ACCURATE. I'D RATHER NOT COPY ALL OF MY PREVIOUS ENTRIES (10,000+ HOURS WORTH).
Could you please re-post your link? When I click on it, it just takes me back to the main menu. I also have 3 logbooks worth of info that I don't want to have to transfer in line by line.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.