Check schedule

EJET_DRIVER

Hey everyone,
Has anyone else been having issues with the check schedule function with FLICA?
Lately, mine keeps saying my new (non-reserve) trips are “dropped”. I manually imported my March schedule because the check schedule function is not working. After doing that, I ran another check schedule, and it wants to “drop” all of those trips now. I love this app, but that check schedule function needs some work.

APDL check schedule function is not working for me either. I have to import my trips manually, using the toolkit, which is a pain. I mean, it's not like the service is cheap or free, so you'd expect functions such as check schedule to work.

APDL check schedule function is not working for me either. I have to import my trips manually, using the toolkit, which is a pain. I mean, it's not like the service is cheap or free, so you'd expect functions such as check schedule to work.
I'm sorry if you're having issues with Check Schedule in APDL. The service is free, we include schedule importing, a $79.99/year subscription fee, with APDL. We offer various methods to import schedules from the automated check schedule to APDL Toolkit automated page processing, Paste & Process, and the schedule importer on APDL.net which you can try to see which works best. There have been several reports of Check Schedule issues which we have logged to review for the next software update of APDL. If you have any issues feel free to submit a problem report from the app or a report to the help desk for schedule importer issues. We have this one logged already and I'm glad you have other importer options working for you.

Back