• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Need Info Copying a logbook format for other company pilots?

4ger

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
5
I have been using Logbook Pro Professional for a few years. Our company recently bought the Enterprise edition so that we can better track all of our unique aircraft and currency requirements. I have setup my logbook with the custom fields required but haven't figured out how to export or copy it without all of my thousands of flights. Is there a way that I can do that so the other pilots don't have to start from scratch?

4ger
 
Hello,

Please submit this question to the helpdesk at [email protected] so we may discus this in detail with you.

Please include a backup of your Logbook Pro Logbook. To create the backup please select FILE..BACKUP TO FILE and choose skip password when prompted.
 
Back
Top