• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Logged Credit not calculating correctly

pcohen

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 4, 2007
Messages
284
Changed the ACTUAL IN time on a DH. No change in credit. DH is set up as 3:4 (75%).

658febe849b730f477a77c4d93f504dc.jpg


Note below that I add 1 hour to the IN time and that is reflected in the leg total (4:34) but the 7:00 credit remains the same.

2f1facbb092cfb5ae01a3458a1c7ec6d.jpg


To get the correct credit I had to change the SCHEDULED time of the DH. Should be block or better though. In other words, if actual is greater, that should be the credit, at the 3:4 rig. I think this used to work correctly, but now I will have to go back and verify on previous deadheads.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It appears now that no deadheads are being credited as block or better when the 3:4 rig is applied.
 
Back
Top