Currency and Look up buttons

phishhman

I kind of miss the Currency and Look back buttons that used to be in the lower right corner of the screen. Any chance of getting that back?

--Brian

It taks a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Confirm you have the status bar showing (View...Status Bar) as they are on the status bar. Secondly, make sure you are using 1.6 Build 214. If you are not seeing these two buttons and the status bar IS showing, you may have a problem.

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

I really like the lookback feature. It would be helpful to see a 90 day lookback feature. I realize that I can do this with the analyzer but that takes a lot of keystrokes.

Ideally the 90 day lookback would display the number of flight hours and the number of day and night takeoffs and landings by aircraft type. This would allow me to quickly determine if I am current to make a landing tonight with passengers in a given type.

While I am at it, I just wanted to say that this is the most powerful and user friendly logbook program I have ever come across. I continue to be amazed at all the things I can do with it. Keep up the good work.

JHawk,

Thanks for the compliments!

You CAN do what you want to do is two different areas:

1) The Summary Bar in the Logbook areas show preconfigured information, default is 30/60/90 day summaries, for fields as you configure. Review the Help File (press F1) and read on the Summary Bar.

2) You mentioned 'currency.' Did you know you can create a currency to do exactly as you want? You can build ANY currency in Logbook Pro, and one that will show you the information you are looking for. Give it a try, it's very easy.

HTH

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
support@nc-software.com

Back