Custumizing Time converter for logbook imports of canadian logbooks

Francos_Duf

icon1.gif

Here is a repeat of a post in your support forum that I felt should be moved do your wish list category as not to be missed.

As your APDL already has that feature, it would be nice for LB Pro to follow suit which would eliminarte the mistakes that LB Pro detects (And the need for me to manually correct the imported times) when importing into LBPro.

Hope LB2.XXX can cater to this.

Thanks

Francos_Duf

Transport Canada > Civil Aviation > Publications > TP 14371 - Transport Canada Aeronautical Information Manual (TC AIM) > TC AIM - AIR

document.write(document.frmmenu.elements['titleaction'].value); AIR - 4.0 MISCELLANEOUS
titledec.gif
titleline.gif

Hi, Based on Transport Canada regulations, our minutes-to-decimal conversions are different that the preset values of logbook pro. As I'd like to import my excel logbook, is there any way that I can customize the conversion factors as per the table below in the same manner that we're able to do in the APDL logbook?

Thanks

JD

P.S. actual reference for this governement info is : http://www.tc.gc.ca/CivilAviation/pu...IR/4-1.htm#4-1

4.1 Air Time and Flight Time

Air Time is the period of time commencing when the aircraft leaves the supporting surface and terminating when it touches the supporting surface at the next point of landing.
Flight Time is the total time from the moment an aircraft first moves under its own power for the purpose of taking off until the moment it comes to rest at the end of the flight. This should be recorded in all Pilot Log Books.
NOTE: Air Time and Flight Time should be recorded to the nearest 5 minutes, or to the nearest 6 minutes when using the decimal system as follows:
0 to 02 = .0​
03 to 08 = .1​
09 to 14 = .2​
15 to 20 = .3​
21 to 26 = .4​
27 to 32 = .5​
33 to 38 = .6​
39 to 44 = .7​
45 to 50 = .8​
51 to 56 = .9​
57 to 60 = 1.0​

icon1.gif

Here is a repeat of a post in your support forum that I felt should be moved do your wish list category as not to be missed.

As your APDL already has that feature, it would be nice for LB Pro to follow suit which would eliminarte the mistakes that LB Pro detects (And the need for me to manually correct the imported times) when importing into LBPro.

Hope LB2.XXX can cater to this.

Thanks

Francos_Duf

Transport Canada > Civil Aviation > Publications > TP 14371 - Transport Canada Aeronautical Information Manual (TC AIM) > TC AIM - AIR

document.write(document.frmmenu.elements['titleaction'].value); AIR - 4.0 MISCELLANEOUS
titledec.gif
titleline.gif

Hi, Based on Transport Canada regulations, our minutes-to-decimal conversions are different that the preset values of logbook pro. As I'd like to import my excel logbook, is there any way that I can customize the conversion factors as per the table below in the same manner that we're able to do in the APDL logbook?

Thanks

JD

P.S. actual reference for this governement info is : http://www.tc.gc.ca/CivilAviation/pu...IR/4-1.htm#4-1

4.1 Air Time and Flight Time

Air Time is the period of time commencing when the aircraft leaves the supporting surface and terminating when it touches the supporting surface at the next point of landing.
Flight Time is the total time from the moment an aircraft first moves under its own power for the purpose of taking off until the moment it comes to rest at the end of the flight. This should be recorded in all Pilot Log Books.
NOTE: Air Time and Flight Time should be recorded to the nearest 5 minutes, or to the nearest 6 minutes when using the decimal system as follows:
0 to 02 = .0​
03 to 08 = .1​
09 to 14 = .2​
15 to 20 = .3​
21 to 26 = .4​
27 to 32 = .5​
33 to 38 = .6​
39 to 44 = .7​
45 to 50 = .8​
51 to 56 = .9​
57 to 60 = 1.0​
Can you confirm that this issue will be taken care of in this new upcoming mega release?

Thanks

Back