• APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.

Data Exception Error

Bill'sBuddy

Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
5
Location
Near Wichita, KS
I get the data excepton error.

Have Installed 1.10.14. Reinstalled Net 2.0 and have purged data files.

Have got PDA companion to run only 5 days since purchase. What am I doing wrong.

Charles Lloyd
 
Hello Charles,

Delete all files in /My Documents/Logbook Pro on the device. Cradle the device and connect to your PC via ActiveSync. Start then Close Logbook Pro to send the data to the device again. Make a few entries and see if you have any problems. If you do experience any difficulties, please tell me what you did so I can try to reproduce the issue. If you experience errors, please submit a support ticket and include all files in /My Documents/Logbook Pro.
 
Back
Top