Replaced my Treo with a Pixi do I need to buy new license?

Great Cornholio

I finally got rid of my Treo, but still carry it around specificly to use APDL, but want to start leaving it at home and put ADPL on my Pixi. I bought APDL for the Treo about 4 years ago. I am excited that I will be able to run "classic" and then run APDL on my new Pixi. The only downside is that I have not been able to find my activation code for APDL from when I bought it for my Treo...It is my understanding that I should be able to use that same code since I am still on Palm PDA's. I have a few questions regarding the code.

1. Is my memory correct in the fact that since I'm still on Palm PDA I do not need to buy another code?

2. If I can't find my code is there a way to get it send to me?

3. Can I use the 90 day trail time until I find my code/get the code sent to me?

Thanks for your help.

1. Is my memory correct in the fact that since I'm still on Palm PDA I do not need to buy another code?

Yes, depending on your version. Versions below 6 require an upgrade to current version.

2. If I can't find my code is there a way to get it send to me?

Please see this link for information about your unlock code. We cannot provide specifc information about codes on a public forum. If you need additional help with your code please submit a help ticket.

3. Can I use the 90 day trial time until I find my code/get the code sent to me?

I am sorry, you are not eligible for the 90 day trial.

Please see the following article on how to transfer data to a new device.

Please note, we do not support the Palm Pixi. There are articles in our forums regarding the Palm Pre that you may find useful.

Back