Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
APDL 15.5 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here to read the release announcement. Click here to go to the Apple App Store to install now.
Nothing has been deleted that I am aware of, and I'm the only one that has access to delete posts. I posted a reply, which got posted twice (I hit submit twice by accident), and I deleted my duplicate post, I'm not sure if that caused a problem or not. Only my individual post should have been deleted.
No, I sincerely appreciate your comments. I apologize if I deleted it by accident, however, I have read ALL of your comments and that's the important thing, I have digested them and documented the suggestions. MUCH appreciated!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.