Different logs for same user

drdiaboloco

I have LBP and have dutifully entered over 2000hrs of flight time in my current airplane, and now I want to go back and enter all my PRIOR flight time... But I want to be able to do it in a separate book and then merge them together.

Am I to understand that only the Enterprize Ed. allows me to do this? What about saving (and backing up) my current log... Clearing all the entries on the screen, and starting over again under a new name... And then merging them after I'm satisfied with all the prior entries?

This is not a user trying to get around the licensing agreement and allow someone else to use my terminal, I just want to be able to enter all my old time and use the computer totals to find any errors in the paper logbook without including all my current time in the totals. Isn't there a way to do this??

Hello,

The Enterprise Edition is required to have multiple logbooks for one pilot. Any way around this is a violation of the license, to be blunt/brutally honest.

You also need to consider how you're going to merge the data. Realize you do not have to enter flights 'in order' in Logbook Pro. You can enter today, yesterday, last year, three months ago, Logbook Pro will sort them when opening. The most important part is flights on the same calendar date must be entered in flight order.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

Back