• Initial testing of Apple's iOS 27 release shows no issues with Logbook Pro or APDL. Follow this BLOG article for updates should anyone report issues.

Download problem

proav

Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2001
Messages
10
I am trying to download the newest version of Logbook Pro. I have version 1.6 now. When I click on 'down load' the screen freezes. I can move the scroll bar then a menu will pop up saying 'Error locating object handler' 'there is no viewer available for the type of object you are trying to open'.
It makes a reference to Active X controller or something.
Do I need to add something to my computer before I can download? I have never had this problem before.
Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
 
This is a new one to me! I've never heard anything like what you're seeing. Are you using Internet Explorer?

Here is the direct download link if you want to try from here:

download.logbookpro.com/lbpro.exe

Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.
[email protected]
 
Yes, I am using Internet Explorer.
I will try the direct link and see how that goes.

Thanks
 
Back
Top