Downloading Logbook Pro - Single File

rkjm

I have tried without success to download the single file version of Logbook Pro. The download seems to hit a barrier around 3.6 to 3.9 mb and then gives a download complete message. When attempting an install an error message is generated and the install stops, not surprising as the download appears to complete way short!

The web versions download ok, but I need to move the file to a PC without web access for an assessment, and thoughts on how I can achieve this?

Hello,

Try clearing your browsers cache, your computers temp folder, and when downloading, save to a different folder in case the browser has cached the prior download.

You can order the Software CD if you are unable to download.

NCSoftwareSignature.gif

I am also having trouble downloading the single file. I have tried multiple times and have emptied the cache & temp folders. I never get to the "save as" option, so I can't try saving to another folder. The file download window pops up and the piece of paper starts flying across from the globe to the folder icon. Right below this it says: getting file information: lbproNoMSI.exe from download.logbookpro.com. However the est. time left,download to, andtransfer rate never have any data filled in. It does start transfering something however, I can see it keeping my light on my DSL modem on for a while.

After about 7-8 miutes I get an error message...

"Internet Explorer cannot download lbproMSI.exe from download.logbookpro.com. Internet Explorer was not able to open this internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later."

I am wanting this file for a CD backup along with my:
airlinelogbook431.prc
apdlsinglesync402XPa.exe
schedule403a.exe

Thanks
Jratliff
hratliff@swbell.net

Back