Bug Report EDCT widget

pcohen

I am not seeing the EDCT Widget in the status page. I have turned everything on. All i see is FAA Alerts. I tried both the ON DUTY and BLOCK OUT tabs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not seeing the EDCT Widget in the status page. I have turned everything on. All i see is FAA Alerts. I tried both the ON DUTY and BLOCK OUT tabs.

New: EDCT Widget
  • Show EDCT in Current Leg widget in Status Board view
  • Present notification when EDCT changes
  • Use EDCT to set estimated out or off

New: EDCT Widget
  • Show EDCT in Current Leg widget in Status Board view
  • Present notification when EDCT changes
  • Use EDCT to set estimated out or off
I hate to sound dense, but this doesn't make sense to me either. Do you suppose you could add a couple of screenshots, or provide a touch more explanation?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I read that too. Sounds great, but I don’t see the EDCT displayed in what I assume is “the current leg widget on the Status board view.” Nor, when I hit EDIT do I see a button to turn it on under “current/next flight”. Does it only display when an EDCT is detected? Sorry, but repeating the info from the release notes with something underlined is less than helpful. Please give us a screenshot. I was running the 9.1.05 beta and just updated to 9.1.1.

Here are a few screenshots from the devs:

image1.png

image2.png

image3.png

image4.png

Neal, did you just post your pictures twice? Now I don't feel so bad! [emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Neal, did you just post your pictures twice? Now I don't feel so bad!
emoji6.png

Looking at this post through my desktop browser I see 4 images which is correct. I think something may be screwed up with Tapatalk.

Ok. So does that mean this only displays if an EDCT is found?

Back